Saturday, September 25, 2010

My New Toy





Hi there! Last spring I misplaced my camera. I still can't find it. I know it is not in the house and I moved classrooms so I am pretty sure it is not there. It's not in the car or the van so I officially gave up on it. It wasn't anything fancy, but it took care of my school needs. We have wanted to get a new camera, a "big kid camera." You know, the one that will take action pictures of water polo and soccer. The one that will actually zoom enough that the kids look like more than a speck. Well today was the day. We got a new Nikon. We had time to shop today because there were no water polo tournaments and Jason had a bye for soccer. Now I wish they did have soccer and/or water polo because I want to try my new camera out. I took some shots of the dog and the kids, but I want to take some real shots. Hopefully now the blog will be full of beautiful pictures that I took all by myself. In the meantime, here are my practice shots.

No comments: